Travelling should not only be about the destination, but also about how you get there. From the excitement of making that initial research and paying your deposit, through to the trip itself and even after you return home, every stage is a part of your journey with us. Here at Exodus, we are committed to doing everything we can to make this journey as enjoyable as possible and, in order to help us achieve this, we have launched our Customer Charter, which defines what you can expect from Exodus and sets out what we aim for each time you travel with us.
BEFORE YOU BOOK YOU CAN BE SURE
We promise that…
• No surcharges will be incurred after you book.*
• We are ABTA bonded, meaning your money is safe and protected.
• Your deposit is fully transferable: You can cancel your booking up to 8 weeks before departure and not lose your deposit - we will put your deposit towards any new booking as long as you travel within 3 years of the original departure date.
• We will not charge you credit card fees.**
• We will always appreciate and reward your loyalty: when you book your 2nd trip you will be entitled to 5% off, and this discount will continue through to your 3rd, 4th and 5th trips as well. When booking your 6th trip you are entitled to 10% off and this continues for the rest of your time with us.
*Applies only to Land Only bookings and excludes all Polar trips.
**Excluding American Express charged at 1.4%
We promise to...
• Treat you as an individual and understand your needs.
• Give you efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service.
• Communicate a true and honest description of your holiday.
• Provide an answer (or response) to any question about your trip.
• Make sure you can contact an expert on any destination within 24 hours.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
We promise to…
• Assign a personal named area expert to handle your booking until departure.
• Respond to any email enquiry within 6 working hours.
• Provide you with the essential information you need to prepare in good time.
• Send your final documentation no later than 2 weeks before departure.
We promise to…
• Deliver the holiday we said we would; we will meet or exceed your expectations.
• Provide a leader who will inform, inspire and share your passion for travel.
• Ensure the safety of all our clients, whilst maintaining a spirit of adventure.
• Operate our holidays responsibly, sensitively and respectfully.
• Give something back through our projects and to our host communities.
AFTER YOUR HOLIDAY
We promise to…
• Encourage and listen to all feedback and make changes where we can.
• Value your loyalty and welcome you back on a future holiday.
This is our promise and our endeavour. If you don’t feel we are fulfilling our 'Charter’ - please let me know. I know all our staff and leaders are proud to work for Exodus and enjoy their jobs. I hope you get a sense of this in our dealings with you.
Peter Burrell, Managing Director, Exodus Travels