What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?
A number of moments stood out.
1. Seeing a male and female tiger just 7-8 metres away from us at a waterhole on separate occasions - an utterly outstanding sighting which would be very difficult to better - as mentioned below the Exodus vehicles had just about the best view of them too.
2. Observing 2 10 month year old cubs follow in their mother's footsteps and stalk wild boar - they had no chance of catching them but great to observe.
3. Seeing a sloth bear was wonderful - whilst I didn't see them, other group members were lucky enough to see a Jungle Cat and Dholes (wild dogs) at a kill.
4. Seeing a 'live kill' right in front of us as we saw a jackal stalk, chase for 60 metres or so and successfully hunt a spotted deer. Pretty grisly but it was good to know that the jackal's cubs would be well fed.
5. Seeing the Taj Mahal - a wonderful site.