Last minute departures
- Wildlife & Polar
- Types of Holiday
Popular Walking holiday
Ski surrounded by the Italian Dolomites' jagged peaks. Departures December through to February.
Holidays to Chile are an exploration of the 'thin' country, situated at the southern end of the world, and is one of the greatest rewards for the adventure traveller in you. Patagonia is a heady cocktail of lakes, peaks, deserts, glaciers with no shortage of wildlife. It is a feast of wild places and astonishing scenery tailor made for walking. The biggest icons are the lakelands, dominated by the great Pucon volcano, the Atacama desert (the driest in the world), vineyards, Torres del Paine, Tierra del Fuego and the marine life of the south Pacific Ocean. The magnificent mountains are bordered by windswept grasslands, with millions of sheep tended by a few intrepid gauchos who live under the spine of the continent - the imperious Andes.
Photogenic, breathtaking and a true wilderness, Chile seldom disappoints. It has it all, and Exodus can take you there!
Be one of the first 10 travellers to book before 31st May 2013 and you’ll receive a fantastic hardback Chile Footprint guidebook, RRP £14.99.
With all the information you’ll need from the essentials, language and the best wines to taste, this book will be the perfect accompaniment to help you plan your adventure!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Be one of the first ten travellers to book between 27th February and 31st May, and you’ll receive the ‘Chile Footprint Handbook’.
2. This offer is only valid on holidays booked to Chile between the stated dates in condition 3. This offer is for a ‘Chile Footprint Handbook’ only, and no other destinations will be offered.
4. A booking will be deemed to have been made once the deposit payment has been received.
5. One handbook per booking.
6. Where there is a lead booker booking on behalf of other passengers, the Footprint handbook will be sent to the lead booker’s address.
7. This offer may be used in conjunction with loyalty discounts, but may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. The offer is only open to UK residents who book directly with Exodus.
9. The offer is not open to Exodus staff or their immediate families.
10. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Exodus Travels reserve the right to limit, change or cancel the offer at any time without notice.
12. Please allow 30 days after the offer has closed for delivery.